a year is coming on the seventh day
a year to mark what I know inside
twelve months celebrated to prove what is felt
there is no end to the love
it is real, and it is strong
if there was a secret to be learned- it's no longer tied away from our grasp,
but rather driving us to a year, and beyond
life is ours, we are here to be love and be loved
compromise and butterflies
right, L?
I love you, Loren.
I celebrate a year with you
With a heart of gratefulness and joy
and love, SO MUCH LOVE
a year to mark what I know inside
twelve months celebrated to prove what is felt
there is no end to the love
it is real, and it is strong
if there was a secret to be learned- it's no longer tied away from our grasp,
but rather driving us to a year, and beyond
life is ours, we are here to be love and be loved
compromise and butterflies
right, L?
I love you, Loren.
I celebrate a year with you
With a heart of gratefulness and joy
and love, SO MUCH LOVE


1 Comments:
One of the things I am so thankful for in my life, is you Jerms. Loren and I often talk about how amazing you are, and what an inspiration you are to us, and the rest of the world. Not only have you been supportive to us as individuals, but as a couple. Thank you for that. It's important to me that you know, jerms... much love.
Post a Comment
<< Home